
After much fight with the insurance company and a long wait, Zachary's new bed arrived and it is awesome!!! Its so nice to be able to elevate his head without him having to sleep on a wedge. Its also very nice to be able to change the height of the mattress for whatever I am doing for him. His lift works out pretty nice too. He's so flipping heavy and this is really going to help me alot. The worst part of using the lift is trying to keep Christian from killing himself trying to help!

As you can tell, Christian is a total remote junkie. I had to velcro it out of his reach!
Hi Nikki - Haven't e-mailed you in a long time but have had quite a year! My personal e-mail is wellsgr09@yahoo.com. Still have the Vandy e-mail, but maybe not for long. Love the blog - good to see the boys! Can't believe that Zachary is now 7! I used to get the Sleepsafe beds for my homecare kids. It is great. So glad that you got insurance to approve. Will e-mail more later. Gretchen
ReplyDelete