Monday, March 8, 2010

Oh baby!

There is soon to be a new addition to the Beachley household and thats another baby due in October. We found out we were expecting on January 31st but I decided to keep it quiet until I saw the heartbeat. We found out a couple of weeks later that there were twins, however, sadly I lost one of the twins about a week ago. On March 1st, I saw our baby's heartbeat and everything was measuring right on schedule. I will be 9 weeks on Wednesday and the sickness started a few days ago. I am nauseas about all day long! Here is the u/s of our wee one taken at 7w5d. His/her heartrate was 154. Almost identical to both brothers at that stage.

3 comments:

  1. I vividly remember finding out veyr early (maybe 5 weeks) that I was expecting twins. I also recall them telling me, because it was so early, it was possible I could lose one. I am sorry that you lost one of the babies, but hopefully it was nature's way of ensuring the surviving baby will have a healthy gestation.

    Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Our son Steve and wife in NYC just had their 3rd on the 14th, and the 1st girl, Sloane Marie. Her heart rate the week before birth was 145, so expected another boy. So it was a surprise. They did not want to know until the birth, and she delivered at home! Great story. Enjoy your blog. Am officially retired from Vanderbilt. Miss the kids, but my health right now is more important. Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohoooooooooooo! Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete