Monday, August 9, 2010

Shame on me.....

One of these days I will actually start updating the website/blog more but I can't seem to find the extra time to actually do it right now! So much has happened with the boys, baby girl and our ceiling falling in last month in the living room. Man what a mess! Thankfully, we were all in bed and no one was hurt.
Zachary turned 7 recently and its insane that he is so grown up! Where did the time go? He's such a big boy now and is doing very well. We are about to head to Nashville for his checkups so that we can get everything out of the way and ready to hibernate for the winter. Y'all know how much I like germs and I am really hoping that we can avoid pretty much all of them this winter. That's my goal anyway and if you come to my house with a bug, I am not responsible for my actions, you have been warned. LOL
Christian turns 3 at the end of next week. I can't believe this one either. He is so flipping smart and has really gotten into a very sassy stage. Sometimes all you can do it turn your back so you can laugh! I would have some very funny videos if there were a camera on him 24/7. He is a huge fan of anything boy and his favorite wardrobe item would be his frog rain boots which he must wear everywhere! I recently buzzed his hair off because he insisted that he have his hair cut like daddy and Zachary. The first thing he said when he saw himself in the mirror was "I look like daddy!".
Baby Isabella is growing as she should and will make her arrival in the next 5-7 weeks. I am 31 weeks now and today's u/s she was measuring 3 lbs 10 oz. She had a little hair and some big Angelina size lips! She must get those from daddy. I ended up with gestation diabetes this time so thats been different but overall, its really not too bad. Looking forward to my baby shower and getting everything ready for her arrival. Hoping daddy can make it home in time too!
I am going to make it my goal to get some new pics on the blog this week so check back soon. www.thebeachleyfamily.blogspot.com If anyone is on Facebook and hasn't friended me, do it. I'm way more active there than I am anywhere else!

No comments:

Post a Comment